Academics have to share their work, results, and thoughts, so naturally I’ve been involved in a number of publications! The following list shows my contributions in high-impact research journals:
- Method for Setting Environmental Targets in Product Development: Incorporating Use-Phase Impact by Subsystem (Collado-Ruiz, D. and Ostad-Ahmad-Ghorabi, H.). In press.
- Estimating environmental behaviour without performing an LCA (Collado-Ruiz, D. and Ostad-Ahmad-Ghorabi, H.). 2012. Journal of Industrial Ecology 19(1), pp. 31-42.
- Tool for the environmental assessment of cranes based on parameterization (Collado-Ruiz, D. and Ostad-Ahmad-Ghorabi, H.). 2011. International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 16(5), pp. 392-400.
- Influence of environmental information on creativity (Collado-Ruiz, D. and Ostad-Ahmad-Ghorabi, H.). 2010. Design Studies 30(5), pp. 479-498.
- Comparing LCA results out of competing products – Developing reference ranges from a product family approach (Collado-Ruiz, D., Ostad-Ahmad-Ghorabi, H.). Journal of Cleaner Production, 18(4), pp. 355-364. Elsevier.
- Fuon theory: Standardizing functional units for product design (Collado-Ruiz, D., and Ostad-Ahmad-Ghorabi, H.). 2010. Resources, Conservation and Recycling 54(10), pp. 683-691.
- Modularity and Ease of Disassembly: study of electrical and electronic equipment (Collado-Ruiz, d., and Capuz-Rizo, S.). 2010. Journal of Mechanical Design, 132(1), pp. 014502-1-5.
- Is environmental product information important to consumer of the base of the pyramid? (Pacheco-Blanco, B. Collado-Ruiz, D, Bastante-Ceca, M.J., Capuz-Rizo, S.F.) 2009. Dyna, 84(3), pp. 231-236.
- Design for end-of-life of small electrical appliances. Case study for electric toothbrushes (Collado-Ruiz, D, Ruescas-Nicolau, A., Viñoles-Cebolla, R., Bastante-Ceca, M.J., Pacheco-Blanco, B.). 2008. Dyna, 83(8), pp. 507-515.