My initial intent with this section of the website was to explain the different types of workshops and training events that I offer. That should be available soon… but for the moment, I think it’s still good to share the different trainings that I have done. At least with this you get an idea (I hope)! If you’re interested, ask me for the details (it’s not that I don’t have them, it’s rather that they’re spread out around different files).
Workshop topics that I’ve covered include:
- Creativity (be it in the creACTivity form, or independent).
- Group dynamics, teambuilding and teamwork.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Effects of irrational behaviour in project teams
- Intercultural teams.
- Sustainability awareness in project management.
- Project control.
- Discovering and developing your competence in project management.
My workshops are always interactive, participative, and they tend to focus on insight and applying the ideas, rather than on presenting the theory. But of course, they’re backed with theory. I draw much of that out of scientific knowledge, but it tends to be topped by anecdotes and stories I’ve gathered from different project managers around the world.
Much much more coming soon!